Monday, October 31, 2011

all things fall


If you haven't figured it out yet, autumn is my favorite season. The air is the perfect temperature, (I could permanently live 45-60 degree weather) college football and hockey are back, you get to roast pumpkin seeds and carve jack-o-lanterns and the leaves are so beautiful that I believe they even rival those of the north east. On this Halloween, Christine and I are sitting at the apartment passing out candy to little kids from the neighborhood, watching scary movies and eating the "good Halloween candy"out of the bowl of candy (i.e. Reese's, Milky Ways, Dots and Salted Nut Rolls). Unfortunately, because tomorrow's a Tuesday, going out to parties isn't really on the agenda. This past weekend I did hit up a few parties with a few friends as the "rock" from rock, paper, scissors, which was a blast! 

I haven't been too keen on using my camera lately. It's been basically sitting on my counter collecting dust for a month, as well as a few pictures here and there. Now, I'm happy to say I'm back into documenting life with photos! Expect more in the future! I hope you like these fall shots!

Happy Halloween!


My beautiful pumpkin chiffon pie before it chilled in the fridge for a few hours!




Colorful leaves in north Chicago.




Egg's benedict at The Onion Cafe in Hastings, Minnesota a couple weeks back.


Downtown riverfront in Hastings, Minnesota.



Pumpkins and apples from Johnson's Organic Apple Orchard in Hastings.




The Hastings Road Bridge over the Mississippi.


Apple tasting at Saint Croix Vineyard/Apple Orchard in Stillwater, Minnesota.



Wine tasting at Saint Croix Vineyard.




Caramel corn and caramel apples infiltrating all the grocery stores in Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment