Tuesday, August 16, 2011

going to the chapel...


Alright, so this new roommate thing… gonna be awesome. Christine and I have been talking for a few months and I finally got to meet her today! Her parents helped her bring in all her stuff (I felt SUPER unhelpful given my current mobility status and the fact that I can’t carry anything, but I was the official door holder) and start unpacking. We all went out for dinner at N9NE Steakhouse on Randolph and Bellezza Gelato Cafe afterwards. Soooo full! Best thing about having a med school roommate? She is in no way grossed out by my foot, and will gladly change my bandages till it stops being all gross and pus-y. How nice is she? :)

This weekend one of the members of the management team for John’s hockey team is getting married and I get to be his date! This is exactly what I’m wearing! The dress so beautiful… absolutely to die for! Plus, weddings are just my favorite things ever. I love seeing how different couples personalize them to make them their own! And slow dancing all night isn’t bad either ;) It’s going to be a wonderful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment