Tuesday, August 2, 2011

i love Ellie Goulding

 
Ellie Goulding, Your Biggest Mistake

Leaving our hotel in Budapest on Thursday morning at 3AM, I heard Ellie Goulding's single Lights in the elevator. I was half asleep, tired as hell and the catchy beat ad lyrics got me excited for the journey ahead and happy about our experiences in Europe. I had heard Lights and Starry Eyed before and even knew that she sang exclusively at the royal wedding reception, but never really caught on to the hype. The next thing I knew, however, I was downloading her debut album in the lobby of the hotel. I've obsessed ever since! Favorite songs on Lights include: Lights, Starry Eyed, This Love (Will Be Your Downfall), The Writer, Your Biggest Mistake and Your Song. Check Ellie out on iTunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment