Monday, August 8, 2011

I'M HEEEREEEEE!


We made it! After a painful 7 and a half hour drive, we made it! My mom, dad and I got an even earlier start this morning than expected. We stopped a couple times for bathroom breaks and lunch and we finally pulled into my apartment around an hour ago. Too tired to start unpacking, we went out for drinks and wandered down to the beach. It’s about to rain, so thankfully we got back in time! I’m avoiding unpacking right now (obviously) till John gets here in 20 minutes. I hope between him and my dad they can figure out how to assemble my bed and various other things including furniture and appliances that have been sitting here for a month. Christine comes next week and until then, I feel awkward decorating anything, so I guess I’ll be spending a lot of time at John’s trying to ignore the itch to. For now, the feelings of loss have gone away and I’m nothing but happy. Minus my empty, crying out for color, apartment ;)




Sorry for the shitty photo quality. My Nikon is in a box somewhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment