Thursday, August 18, 2011

here come the hawks!


Today was my first day at my second job in legal services at the United Center for the Chicago Blackhawks! I held the same position for the Minnesota Wild for four years prior, so there isn’t much difference between locations, but it was still fun getting back in the groove nonetheless! Above is my choice for dressing, which is pretty much a basic look I worked at Minnesota all the time. A skirt, flowy shirt and heels (they are mandatory in Chicago, as well as Minnesota, which made for an interesting and slightly painful time with my crutches/foot) are the basic uniform of all female employees in the front offices. It’s very fun to dress up for this job and dress down for my job at Anthro! Tomorrow I work at Anthro in the morning and the United Center in the evening, followed by drinks with John! Then Saturday his co-workers’ wedding in the burbs. This weekend is sure to be a great one

No comments:

Post a Comment