Thursday, August 4, 2011

jumping on the bandwagon


Following the crowd can't always be bad, right? Right. I must admit that I had never heard of the Urban Decay Naked Palette before the last few months when several blogs I follow including ChicToria and Floral Frocks blogged about it on their Blogger/Tumblr, as well as seeing many pretty pictures of it on my Tumblr feed. I started seeing it more and more and started admiring the colors and pretty soon I became obsessed with the idea of having it. I just got it in the mail yesterday and I've already spent quite a bit of time playing around with colors and watching make up tutorials on youtube, which is incredibly counterproductive considering I only have half of my stuff packed for the first haul to Chicago on Monday!


I absolutely love the names for colors UD uses for their products! What could be cooler than Virgin, Sin, Naked, Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse, Hustle and Creep?! None of that Bubble Gum or Pink Rose stuff for me ;)


In addition to the palette, I was running out of mascara. Diorshow Mascara by Dior has been my go to tube since high school. It gives you long looking, super dark lashes that I love!


Yay for online shopping with Sephora! They offer you 3 free samples with every order!

No comments:

Post a Comment