Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Minneapolis to Prague

Thus begins a seemingly endless posting of pictures from my trip to eastern Europe last week. Somehow I have to condense 1,300 into a few pictures per post! I'll be posting more often on blogger now. I think I'm going to make this my personal blog, and my Tumblr just a photo blog, but we'll see. Here are a few shots from MSP International to Prague!


If you've never flown United, they have a fabulous feature called Economy Plus. The same room as 1st class, with more comfy seating than coach and for only $50 more!


A quick dinner at O'Hare before our flight at 8:30. I've never loved Manchu Wok, (LeAnn Chin is much better) but I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of food and the portions at O'Hare!


The German version of Orange Crush at Frankfurt International, where John got stopped for being suspicious (really?) and got "slapped and tickled" as our tour guide called it at the customs checkpoint.


Northern Czech Republic from the air. Luckily, one of the women in our tour group let me switch seats with her so I could take some shots from the air.


 First views of Prague looking down the street from our hotel.

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! When do you move to Chicago for good (or have you already)!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leaving to finalize a few things next monday, but I'll be coming and going a few times before school starts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who wouldn't want to go to Prague? It's the most beautiful place in the world next to Paris. When are you coming back?

    Minneapolis Apartments

    ReplyDelete