Friday, August 12, 2011

lululemon order 8/11/11


Once again, the “empty apartment creeps” are got the best of me. So I shopped some more. This isn’t a good trend. Tuesday can’t come fast enough. Christine, please come sooner! I spent a ton more money a lululemon athletica, my favorite store to buy workout/yoga clothing from. It runs a tad expensive, but the clothes, accessories and mats are both beautiful and good quality. 

Yesterday I worked my first official shift at Anthropologie in the New East Side, and man, it was exhilarating! The store is beautiful and the girls are so friendly! I basically was just shown the ropes today and shadowed one of the other workers. We folded and re-folded clothes, put clothes on hangers and did the typical “can I help you with anything?” It was super fun, and I’m rather excited to start working more! I start in legal services at the United Center next Wednesday as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment